Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Free Sunday Pick4win.com Horse Pick from Belmont Park

OK,

This weekend is mirroring last weekend so far as we had a good Friday followed by a so-so Saturday. The good news is, I crushed it last Sunday so I'm expecting to close the weekend strong and am sitting on a nice bank roll for next weekends festivities.

Speaking of next weekend, I will be offering a Two Day Breeders Cup Package with my analysis of each Breeders Cup race and will lay out the wagers I anticipate playing like PK3's and Trifectas. The Two Day Breeder's Cup Package will be $25 and you will get Sunday's selections free just in case you need more action.

For Sunday, I have races 2 & 5-10 from Belmont Park + Churchill Downs races 7-10 completely handicapped with Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Some nice turf action at Belmont and all baby races at Churchill. Playing the Late Pick4 at Churchill trying to get lucky as the opening and closing legs are predominately first time starters. But catching lightning in a bottle is what I do.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or anytime for the Two Day Breeders' Cup Package.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 9 - #6 ENDLESS CHATTER - this 4 yr old filly by First Samurai drops into this spot off an impossible loss to a 'supercharged' filly in the G1 Beldame. Her previous three races were very nice, so I'm completely tossing her last race and she's my Best Bet today as she will rebound with a big effort to win the Turn Back  The Alarm stakes.

The very best of luck.

No comments: