Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Free Pick4win.com Sunday Keeneland Horse Pick for 10/5

OK,

A nice day awaits as I have completely handicapped Keeneland races 6-10 plus Belmont Park races 7-11 as they took the early races off the turf at Belmont eliminating two nice wagering opportunities.

But what is left is some great action. I really like the PK and PK4 from Keeneland as there are two grass horses I really like in the sequence. Most people will be singling Close Hatches, I will play one ticket will another just in case. I feel real good about the races I'm playing today.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Keeneland race 10 - #8 ARCANE - one of my best bets today, this Artie Schiller gelding has shown tremendous ability in his first two starts. He makes his 2nd start off the layoff today after making up serious ground in the uphill stretch at Kentucky Downs. I expect him to relax in mid pack, start moving around the turn, and just blows them away down the lane.

The very best of luck.

No comments: