Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Free Pick4win.com Sunday Horse Pick from Belmont

OK,

Saturday proved to be my 3rd straight wagering day that was very rewarding to myself and all the Pick4win players. After tabbing a $1076 Pick3 Friday on a $12 wager, I came out swinging again Saturday.

I actually was waking up from a nap having made some wagers beforehand. I opened one eye and saw my horse was 10/1 and to me he should have been 7/2. I bolted to the computer and doubled down on all my wagers. Well, #7 Empty Headed was given an outstanding ride from Mike Luzzi as he sat back about 10 off the leader, was in behind the leaders turning for home, and just found a hole and cruised home an easy winner paying $19.20 $9.20 & 5.70. The favorite and my 2nd choice wins the next race so we are live for nice Pick3's.

Well, my Top Choice scored again in the 7th - #12 Distorted Beauty $12.80 $6.60 & $3.90 and I scored on multiple Pick3 tickets - each one paying $514. We also hit with Best Bet of the Day Artemis Agrotera and the Pick3 paid $66.50 & the cold DD of $23.40. Next race we cashed again as my top 3 horses ran 1-2-3 in different order but we cashed the $31.80 exacta, $96 Pick3, & $142.50 trifecta. We closed the day hitting the Late Pick4 for $432.

So - we are white hot heading into Sunday's action. It doesn't thrill me like the last two days PP's did, but sometimes those days become the most rewarding since I don't feel exceeding strong about any horses. I have Belmont races 4-10 completely handicapped with Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 9 - #1 RUMBLE DOLL - looks like my Best Bet of the Day as this Street Boss filly has found her game sprinting on turf. She will find the bigger turns at Belmont more to her liking than Saratoga where she came wide off the far turn in last. She really only has one horse to beat, I expect her to be in back of the pack until they get into the turn, then just tips out and runs past them all down the lane.

The very best of luck.

No comments: