Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Refine handicapping skills with Pick4win & RPM Handicapping Giant

It's the dog days of summer - with no serious racing until the openings of Saratoga and DelMar.

So what a better time to fine tune your handicapping or wager techniques?

Either go to www.pick4win.com and click on the Tools button or just scroll down the blog and click on the RPM Handicapping Giant banner. There are ton of useful items to increase your knowledge and profits at the race track. Check it out , and get into the swing of summer racing with a whole new outlook.

Something I will be offering at www.pick4win.com again this year is my Saratoga Season Pass. I handicap all 40 days - full cards with the exception of some Steeplechase races or extremely cheap claimers. Most of the people who purchased the pass last season made back there $200 investment Opening Day as I tabbed first time starter Sivislip who won at generous odds.

We now also live in 'real time'. So for my Lifetime Members and Saratoga Pass holders I have started a separate Twitter account just for paying members. Twitter is free and can be accessed from any computer or Smart phone. I will be using this Twitter account to share my 'up to the second' observations from the paddock at Saratoga Race Course as well as sharing my Pk3 and Pk4 wagers. These wagers are constructed during the race day as the races unfold and Tweeted just before I place them for myself.

If you just want to subscribe to the Private Twitter account with getting my full card daily selections, it will be $125. Last season alone I cashed over $10,000 in Pk3 and Pk4 tickets. So the $125 will be made back in one casher.

You have nothing to lose except missing out on all the winners!!

No comments: