Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Zenyatta John's Free Horse Picks - Belmont & Churchill

Saturday June 18th -

Well, with www.pick4win.com still under 'learning stages' , please email me at pick4win@gmail.com with any questions or to purchase today's selections. I'm getting excited about the new site and some of it's functions. It will have mobile phone technology so you can an app to pull up Pick4win! That's impressive. I will also be changing the way I deliver selections since new site allows me to expound on my opinions and selections and will keep it in a nice 'framed' format. Just stick with me, and sign up for a Free Pick account if you haven't already done so.

I have 10 selections available today including 6 @ Churchill Downs , 3 @ Belmont , and one from Hollywood Park. I have all the stake racing action covered today as well with The G1 Ogden Phipps from Belmont and the rolling stakes at Churchill ending with the G1 Steven Foster.

I finished up yesterday with 1 win, 2 2nds, and 2 3rds from 6 selections. The winner was -

Churchill rc9 - #4 Callingahardten - WON - $10.80 $5.20 & $3.80 with the $59.20 exacta. I also had a $57.50 exacta, and a $383.70 trifecta!!

As for today's Free Picks ~

Belmont rc8 - #6 Street Game - a very ,very nice NYB , has never taken a step back and only improved in 4 straight grass races, is 2/2 over big Belmont lawn and any give in ground will be his advantage.

Churchill rc9 - #6 Perregaux - Mr Howard said "best grass horse I've ever had" , enough for me, comes back 2nd off layoff, should be able to control pace or rate slightly and explode down the lane for victory.

The very best of luck !  Don't forget to sign up at the all NEW www.pick4win.com !!

No comments: