Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Zenyatta John's Free Horse Picks - Belmont & Hollywood

Sunday June 5th ~

Didn't have a bad day yesterday as my horses ran good races but didn't win all of them. I had two horses who finished 2nd, one paid $19.40 & $12.20 and the other paid $11.00 & $5.40 ...

My only winner was Sailmate, Mr Kimmels' very nice three year old NY Bred.

As for today, I have 9 selections available on www.pick4win.com including 4 @ Belmont, 2 each @ Churchill and Woodbine, and one from Hollywood Park. I have some longshot plays just like yesterday, and were gonna turn the tables and make them winners today!

As for Free Picks ~

Belmont rc8 - #8 Hey Babe - looks to have a great set up in here, strong turf kick gets home today.

Hollywood rc6 - #1 Guest Star - shown tremendous ability to date with excellent grass race, draws the rail, saves ground, and flies home for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: