Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Still learning New Website

To all -

I'm still in the learning stages of my new redesigned www.pick4win.com website. I have switched for a few reason. I was hacked last week and needed a more secure host for my website. Also, having not liked the functionality of the previous design of Pick4win , it should be the latest technology using Word Press. I've been told Word Press is very touchy , so please enter your passwords correctly.

The only bad thing is everyone will have to SIGN UP FOR A NEW ACCOUNT. Do to the change in format, everyone will need a new account.

Any Lifetime Members , Weekend Warriors , or daily players - for now please e-mail me at pick4win@gmail.com and I will make sure you get all the selections that you've come to expect.

But please bear with me until i get used to my new technology, sorry for any inconvenience.

J.S.

No comments: