Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pick4win.com and RPM Handicapping Giant

Well,

It's kinda the slow season for horse racing now. The Classics are behind us and Del Mar and Saratoga are not very far away.

What a better time to brush up on your handicapping! Go to www.pick4win.com and click on the Horse Racing Tools page. Here you will find many different products from RPM Handicapping Giant from books, to DVD's , to wagering systems for those who have given up on handicapping.

I myself am in the middle of a book, just to see a different perspective on another handicappers thoughts. You can never learn to much about this game.

Check out the Horse Racing Tools page and get yourself ready for the upcoming Premier meets at Del Mar and Saratoga Race Course.

I am running my Saratoga Season Pass once again. I handicap all 40 race cards - doing all races except the jumpers. So you receive Full Card Saratoga Selections - my home town track where I cut my teeth as a handicapper. Not many people make money at Saratoga, I make money in buckets. Last season was my most successful EVER!!  I made over $10,000 PROFIT in the 40 days. I cashed two awesome Pk4's - one paying $5171 - for my largest single hit ever. I don't make money everyday at Saratoga, that would take serious magic. I use multi-race wagers and the big pools to cash tickets like above. My circle of friends at the track is eclectic for sure. Within my view from my position at Saratoga - the head of the Rhode Island Mob and his boys, professional gamblers who hold no real job other than making money wagering, trainers, jock agents, KY clockers, NY clockers, and some of the most famous handicappers seen in the last 25 years.

Last year, I got 4 emails on Opening Day of people who cashed out on a first time starter I knew was a runner - Sivislip. They made thousands and their season pass was paid for with one race on Opening Day. If you use the information properly, the sky is the limit on your profits.

So email me at pick4win@gmail.com to purchase you Saratoga Season Pass - 40 days of Full Cards selections for only $200. As stated above, $200 will be made back in one race if not one day. Get your pass now!

No comments: