Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Need Horse Racing Link Backs?

Tuesday June 7th ~

I am in need of more racing related link backs. I got in a pissing match with the Daily Racing Form a few months back and have not advertised with them since. I'm looking for more creative ways to drive traffic to my blog and www.pick4win.com websites.

Link backs have proved somewhat effective. I have been reading Indian Charlie for as long as I remember. I would get my copy at the Binocs Stand in the clubhouse at Saratoga Race Course. I'm kinda a ball buster myself and enjoy satire so Indian Charlie would regularly have me in deep belly laughs. I emailed him one day and he said he'd be honored to set up a link back for Hoof Prints and Horse Play. I was honored he would do that for me. But we are a family, horse players, horse people , etc ...

So I do advertise and do a lot of SEO myself, so if you have a horse racing related website or blog, send me an email at address to the right and let's drive some traffic together.

J.S.

No comments: