Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Zenyatta John's Free Horse Picks - Gulfstream & Aqueduct

First and foremost - F*CK THE DAILY RACING FORM  !!

Two faced slugs. They dropped my adds cause I compete with them. Bullshit!!  They get 2 million hits a day , I get 200. Some competition huh? I actually had respect for that long haired freak in charge - till now. Maybe I'll go to Finger Lakes and heckle the long haired freak just for fun!

On to the horses -

Let's get this party started with a snow storm on April 1st! Bastards.  After a good weekend last weekend, were gonna roll into this weeks racing action.

I have 9 plays total for Friday available at www.pick4win.com - but not through DRF.com as those two faced scumbags no longer want to accept advertising from my site,  competing with them since they now sell picks and take wagers.

I would encourage all my customers to start using BrisNet PP's (available free on my blog)- it will help your handicapping, plus f*ck the DRF - who needs to pay $7 for their information as they discriminate against the small businessman. They don't even have the balls to write back to me with an explanation. Charlie Hayward , the President and CEO of the NYRA has always returned my emails within 30 minutes - these d*cks at the DRF are on there 6th day with no reply.

As for today's Free Picks -

Aqueduct rc7 - #11 Modern Child - a MTO that will destroy these.

Gulfstream rc4 - #3 Mine N Gems - gets blinkers on today, has speed to set up his slightly off the pace run to victory.

The very best of luck!  And boycott the Daily Racing Form , maybe I'll write the government since the DRF seems to have an illegal monopoly on racing information, paid selections, and a betting platform !!   Monopolies are illegal in our country boys.

No comments: