Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Zenyatta John's Free Horse Picks - Oaklawn & Aqueduct 4/2/11

Saturday 4/2 -

We finished up Friday with 1 win, 3 seconds, & 1 third with 8 selections. I have some strong picks for today and tomorrow is great as well with the Florida Derby is being run on Sunday for the first time.

I have a very interesting first time starter today at Gulfstream who's been working bullets for months for a trainer who can get one ready, especially when the owner also owns the track itself! Is a solid price on the morning line, and we will cash a nice ticket today. I also have a 5 Star pick that I don't expect to lose - period, end of story.

Available today at www.pick4win.com - I have 8 selections including 5 @ Gulfstream Park , and one each from Oaklawn Park , Santa Anita , and Aqueduct. Current members - just send me an email, new customers just visit the site and purchase your package.

I will guarantee your $10 purchase today. If we don't make money with my 8 selections , I'll give you Sunday for FREE. 

As for Free Picks -

Oaklawn Park rc2 - #3 Cuff Me - comes off long layoff but trainer is 31% with an ROI of $3.38 with runners fitting this profile, has won twice fresh of layoffs when sprinting, speedy mare from Officer blows them away today.

Aqueduct rc9 - #5 Modern Cowboy - has won 3 or last 4 , comes in fresh getting Ramon , son of Tiznow will be stretching his legs down the lane for victory.

The very best of luck.

P.S. I had a message in a bottle wash up on my beach front with a note from a person written in 1986 - but STILL have not got a response from the Daily Racing Form .... Maybe they are to busy screwing up someone elses bill!

No comments: