Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Zenyatta John's Free Horse Picks - 4/3 Aqueduct & Santa Anita

Sunday 4/3/11 -

After a smokin day yesterday, we have some great races to parlay some cash money into. I bragged yesterday about two horses in my blog prattle - they both won , one paid $38 and the Double was $97.80!  Now that's putting your money where your mouth is!

I do like a few at Gulfstream including a horse that is a half to yesterdays $38 winner and will be the third winner out of the dam at this meet. I don't think I've ever seen that before - this one is 20/1 on the morning line!! I have another one who goes first time grass and should win in a gallop. My Florida Derby selection is a 4 Star pick, so I'm confident in that one as well.

So to purchase today's selections - go to www.pick4win.com and buy your package - current members just send me an email. Included in today's picks are 7 @ Gulfstream Park , and one each at Aqueduct and Santa Anita.

As for today's Free Picks -


Santa Anita - rc8 - #1 Atta Boy Roy - simply the fastest dirt horse in training in the USA- will go wire to wire with speed to spare.

Aqueduct rc8 - #3 Funky Munky Mama - goes second of the layoff, speed pops them and goes wire to wire.

The very best of luck!

No comments: