Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Zenyatta John's Free Horse Picks - Gulfstream and Santa Anita 3/26

Saturday 3/26 -

Well - racing kicks off at 9:15 am EST with the Dubai racing carnival. I do have 7 races from Dubai handicapped with a 5 Star play. None of the other plays have any stars as it's truly harder than the Breeders' Cup. I will play my selections WP and make a small exacta box with the 4 horses I have listed. Since I'm staying away from some popular Americans horses , the odds are usually astronomical.

For the normal afternoon players - I have 11 races including 3 @ Gulfstream, 3 @ Turfway Park, 2 @ Santa Anita, 2 @ Fair Grounds, and one from Tampa Bay Downs. New customers - simply go to www.pick4win.com and purchase your package. Current members - just send me an email.

As for today's Free Picks -

Gulfstream rc3 - #6 Hear Me Roar - showed good speed first out, was rumored to be a runner last summer at Saratoga, makes 2nd start today and should gas them wire to wire.

Santa Anita rc4 - #5 Nextdoorneighbor - goes 2nd time gelding and 2nd time turf, has sharp workout for this , he's wins here or I'm done with him.

The very best of luck!

No comments: