Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Zenyatta John's Free Horse Picks - Oaklawn & Gulfstream

Friday 2/25 -

With Aqueduct already canceled for today - not that I have found even one race to bet there, I'd actually rather bet my money on the Mallards at Ducky Downs the the rodents NYRA is currently paying purse money too!

I did scratch out 8 selections today including 4 @ Gulfstream, 2 @ Oaklawn Park , and one each at Tampa Bay Downs and Santa Anita. Sign up for a member account at www.pick4win.com or if your an existing member, send me an email and I'll hook you up.

As for today's Free Picks -

Oaklawn park rc9 - #4 Double Threat - seems to be able to settle and fire, with plenty of speed to set up that run. Should move on the turn and draw off in mid-stretch.

Gulfstream rc4 - #4 Let's Get Fiscal - returns for Mr Violette fresh and fit - should be the boss in here.

The very best of luck!

No comments: