Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Free Horse Picks - Gulfstream & Tampa Bay

Saturday 2/5 ~

OK, I am cooking with gas these days as I am hotter than a fox in a forest fire!!  I finished up yesterday with 3 wins & 2 seconds with 2 exactas from 7 picks.

Today I have focused in Florida as I have 7 selections @ Gulfstream , 2 @ Tampa Bay , and one from Aqueduct. I have races 5 - 10 at Gulfstream so the doubles and  pick3's could be your friend today!  Included in that series of races is a LIVE First Time Starter who I've been waiting for!

Visit www.pick4win.com and open a Member Account if your purchasing for the first time. If your a current member - send me an e-mail and I'll get you hooked up.

As for the Free Picks -

Gulfstream rc3 - #1 Casper's Touch - my ONLY 5 Star play today and I'm giving it out for free. Mr McPeek is extremely high on this colt. Bet early , bet often , then bet AGAIN!!

Tampa Bay rc8 - #3 Striding Ahead - this Mott / Juddmonte horse comes out of a very live Saratoga maiden race and is training very well over the deep Payson Park surface. Son of Empire Maker also gets two turns today which he should relish.

The very best of luck!

No comments: