Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday horse results - Gulfstream Winners!!

Well -

Rough weather and all , I've started Friday with 2 wins from 3 starters with an exacta and a trifecta. I've now won 5 of my last 7 selections with 3 double digit winners!!  I feel a FIRE brewing!!  Jump on board now, get yourself Saturday's selections!!

Gulfstream rc6 - #12 More is Better - WON - $13.40 $7.60 & $5.00.

Gulfstream rc9 - #3 Soldat - WON - $4.40 $2.60 & $2.20 with the $11.60 exacta & the $41 exacta.

I have two picks to go - one at Oaklawn rc7 and Santa Anita rc7 ....

I'm gonna have a strong day again tomorrow as the races at the Fair Grounds have a four stake race Pick4 sequence that I will handicap and provide in my All Picks 4 the Day. I will also have some strong opinions at Gulfstream as I love an 'off' track , I just hope they're on the turf tomorrow.

As a kicker - I will guarantee your purchase - If we don't win some cash tomorrow , I'll give you either Sunday or  Next Saturday FREE! Just e-mail me by midnight of purchase to claim Free day.

No comments: