Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Free Horse Picks - Sunday 7/11

K-

Coming out! Nothing like a Craps reference on 7/11 !! Suffered through some rough races Saturday. My Belmont horses had nightmare trips. The Calder races were won by Calder horses. I heard the clocker say around 4PM that the Calder track was very deep and cuppy. I knew then that ALL the shippers were in trouble. And they were.

I did have 2 winners & 1 third with 3 exactas and 2 trifectas from 11 selections.

I have 7 selections available on www.pick4win.com - including 3 @ Belmont , 2 each @ Monmouth and Hollywood , and 1 from Arlington Park.

As for today's Free Pick -

Monmouth rc8 - #4 Blue Sailor - speedy colt has no competition for the engine and best races have been run over a turf course with 'give' in it like he will get today. Down the road...

The very best of luck!

No comments: