Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Free Horse Picks - Friday 7/16

Ahhhh-

A glorious start to the weekend which started yesterday for me with an easy 27 holes of golf. This morning I went to Saratoga Race Course & the Oklahoma Training Track to watch morning workouts before I venture back for another 27 holes. The 40 day Saratoga meet starts one week from today which is the Official start to the END of summer for me. The track season goes in the blink of an eye. We'll see how the 40 day meet works out. I saw some awesome looking horses today, some working, some just dancing out of their skin as they jogged around the ovals.


I have 7 selections available today at www.pick4win.com - including 2 @ Belmont and one each from Calder , Philly Park , Arlington, Monmouth , and Woodbine. Yes boys and girls, I had to work hard to come up with seven picks for today.


As for today's Free Pick -

Belmont rc3 - #5 Modern Cowboy - is the 4th choice on the Morning Line from a 5 horse race - gotta love these odds! Show two great races on dirt and with West by West on the bottom of his pedigree , he will excel over the Belmont strip. Nails them!

The very best of luck!

No comments: