Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Free Horse Picks - Friday 6/4

K-

Kicking off a great weekend of stakes racing action today. I have 8 picks total available at www.pick4win.com including 5 @ Belmont , 2 @ Monmouth and one from Hollywood.

My site was down yesterday for a few hours. I noticed it around noon when I was at a meeting in Syracuse. Once I got home, I realized I hadn't changed my address with Netfirms, my sites server, so they sent the renewal to the wrong address. But this morning i get an email from some asshole who only had his address not his name. Feel free to spam raceanrace@aol.com . The scumbag sent me a message " your site is back up, finally paid your bill??" First of all, thanks for paying attention to my site even though the only time there are Thursday selections are during the Saratoga racing season. Secondly - go fuck yourself. I mean, you have nothing else to do with your pathetic life but to try and bust my balls? I'm not even gonna go into a member who busted my ass twice last week and HE was wrong both times!! He basically got the same response from me. Be careful when you poke at the bear.

As for Free Picks -

Belmont rc1 - #7 Ms Stilleto - takes advantage of state bred conditions - has 3 wins & 2 seconds in 6 starts over Belmont lawn and is 2/4 at distance. Grass only.

Belmont rc10 - #4 Eldaafer - won last years edition , added blinkers in last and won for fun. Won't be the favorite , but will be very solid today.

The very best of luck!

No comments: