Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Free Picks - Sunday 7/12 Belmont & Monmouth

Ok-

For the 3rd time , I will try to write the free picks up. I must say, Mozilla Firefox sucks ass , the browser crashes so often , its not even worth getting used to the cool features - it continues to disappoint me ... has anyone used Chrome ? or the other new one ? anyway ...

As for today, Sunday 7/12 - free selections ...

Belmont Park race 8 - #4 Reeley Misbehaving - I love this filly today. Trouble last out help juice up the price. I already made a nice win ticket on her.

Momouth race 6 - #4 Blue Sailor - speed of the speed will have it his own way on the engine ...


One of the firsters was scratched today , but the Belmont one goes in 30 minutes !! Jump in the pool , the waters fine !!


Out !

No comments: