Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

are you kidding Mike Smith ??

Unfreaken - believable ...

Another guy who should just give up riding .. Mike Smith ... what a shit ride he just gave Conservative in the Swaps at Hollywood ...

Mike - here's a news flash you dumb bastard - The ONLY horses that move HALFWAY DOWN the BACKSTRETCH and WIN are Secretariat and Cigar ... your not riding a Harley you stupid mother f*cker !! You save ground AND HORSE - Jerry Bailey got that lazy in his old age , just let the horse run , if they run out of gas - so what , it made no difference to Jackass Jerry... he almost fell of his horse in the paddock one day jawwing with me when I shared that very opinion with Jackass Jerry... We don't like each other - and I've made that very clear to Jackass Jerry ... He knows my face for sure , he will never forget it ... Neither with Mike Stiff er Smith for that matter... I've had more up close and in your face chat's with Mike than Jerry - but Mike tucked tale and ran - Jerry went toe to toe with me ....

So I know what I'm talking about !!!

No comments: