Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Track Facts Live - follow up

Well -

I wanted to share a funny story. Today on TFL , they were discussing the chances of Alaazo in the 7th at Aqueduct. Well I shared three reason why Alaazo had little chance and I had the winner - Take the Bluff.

I stated that Bluff would be on the pace without much pressure and win. Well , here is the e-mail I just sent to Nick & Tom - the irony ....

OK - There was No Pace 25/50 early fractions... I was correct on that one ..
Take the Bluff was on the pace - perfect position, - was leading 100 yards out - again I was correct ...
And then you guys horse Alaazo runs by with giant strides like I was tied to a post....
Wow - isn't racing great and a kick in the ass all at the same time !?!?...

No comments: