Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Free Horse Picks - Aqueduct , Gulfstream, & Santa Anita

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends -

Back for more after cashing out Big Time last Sunday. I am a hero to my Weekend Warriors who interact with me every week. Good luck today boys - Dave, Lloyd, and Monty ....

As for the Free Picks for today - Saturday March 28-

Aqueduct race 7 - #5 Five Demon Bag - I would love to claim this colt and put a real jockey on him someday. He drops back to sprint today after stamina building two turn racing. I expect 'Bag' to be flying down the lane for the victory.

Gulfstream race 4 - #2 Hedgefund Investor - been waiting for him to go two turns on the grass, nice tune up in sprint in last - expect him to show speed and go wire to wire ....

Bonus Play - Santa Anita race 4 - #4 Gotmymojoworkin - short field, speed kills ...

The very best of luck !!

No comments: