Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nationwide !!

Hello again,

Back to full speed as my new adds hit the Daily Racing Form website again ... And my focus has been incredible - my horses have been running tremendously, 1st or 2nd, and cashing the numbers too !! My best bet Sunday was Devoted Magic at Santa Anita. He finished second, but my numbers filled out the exacta and triple.

As for Friday 1/30 -

I am betting 4 horses today - three of them as free/blog picks.

Gulfstream race 8 - #5 Salo Jak - trying to upset the apple cart. Is 3/3 at 7 furlongs , and all the speed is coming off layoffs looking at bigger races down the road. Will hit very hard today.

Santa Anita race 2 - #4 Sugar Mint - my best bet - found an allowance instead of stake , working very well in the mornings , shows her stuff again today ...

Santa Anita race 7 - #1 Rail Trip - was Derby material but was injured, getting cranked up now for stakes run , will be short price , but a very classy colt should get it done again today ...

Ok ,

Good luck -

Aloha

No comments: