Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hello again

Hello boys and girls ...

I'm backkkkk ...... I'm back from an extended mental break ... I think it started about 2 years ago ... Anyway , I should be getting back on track with my blog and website , www.pick4win.com ...

I've been throwing bombs for a few weekends now , so time to amp everything back up ...

I made handfuls of money today with Mr Trombetta. This is one of the sharpest trainers in the USA , right there with Mike Mitchell and Rick Dutrow Jr. In the 5th at Gulfstream , #3 Askbut I Won'ttell won for Mr Trombetta paying a whopping $39.80 , $16.00 , &$10.00 !! I wish I had all that money back from my 401k that disappeared in the last year thanks to Bush and the NWO, just to bet on Mr Trombetta.

Also today , Mr Baffert may have cashed a big ticket in here too. Century Park has been training lights out over the Pro-Ride according to clockers and Baffert himself. Thank you California for $51.00 , $26.00 , &$12.00 for Century Park made it a very , very nice weekend ...


Yesterday , I also had Florentino at Gulfstream , paying $21.40 off the layoff, Pumpkin Shell at Aqueduct at $26.80 , and a stone cold exacta box at Santa Anita with Mark S the Cooler and Herr Mozart in the 7th that was a gift at $30 !! Two shorter price horses I loved this weekend galloped too , Little Wise Guy in the 2nd at Aqueduct Saturday and JJ Cuvee today at the Big A.

Lets get together next week , I have lots of Stable Mail this week already , Wednesday could be another bank run at Gulfstream .... Stay tuned ....

Ciao

No comments: