Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, November 24, 2008

random stuff - Pete

I don't know how all my horses made out yesterday, but the Hollywood horse did whistle ...

I don't want to talk horses now. I'm watching TV, 'UFO'S over Earth' on Discovery ... M.U.F.O.N. , Google it , i prefer Dogpile , but check it out ... It reminds me of Pete. He was my house mate and friend for the last 10 years and lost his battle with cancer over the summer . We would watch UFO shows and shoot the shit for hours when he lived with Doreen. He loved my theories in life and UFO's, as some of them matched his own.

I know we had memories that where good ones forever. We went to Highgate VT to see the Dead in 1994. Chuck and I, him and Doreen traveled so far north, you could spit on a Canadian while he sits in his kitchen eating dinner !! It was one of the most peaceful venues ever for the Dead. We were at a small airport, purchased by the Dead just for these shows, in the middle of 100 year old forest of pines and furs. I still remember the drive, traffic stopped dead just heading to Rt91. I popped the trunk, right on the highway, opened 4 beers for us , the party had officially started. We had 10 miles to travel, it took almost 3 hours !! Aaaahhhh , how I miss being on tour ... And I miss Pete. I would enjoy watching the X- Files one more time ...

Anyway, once more for Pete- UFO's are out there ,documented on film in many countries ,your government lies to you ... We, the USA, NEVER went TO THE MOON , the tail wagged the dog , you saw it on TV and believed it. It was all done in an airplane hanger.I can't blame you, you needed something to believe.

There was no such thing as The Cold War , except on TV. Both sides told their people the USSR/ USA had nuclear weapons pointing right at our country. They again wagged the dog, so people would live in fear , and take heed to the bullshit. Again , you took the bait. You just want to believe that 'We the people' means something. You want to believe your vote matters. Bullshit. Ask J.F.K , oh that's right , your government killed him , so your vote mattered for a little while. The magic bullet.

It was always fun back then to chat with Pete. We relaxed , we laughed , just enjoying the moment. That's all life is, the now, and assorted moments in time to look back on. God is with you Pete, share a smile with your friends soon. This ones for you.

No comments: