Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, September 5, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Monday 9/5

OK,

Closing Day at Saratoga race course - wow did that go fast. Had the time of my life again spending some much time on track enjoying all the sights, sounds, and racing.

We had 2 Top Pick Winners on Sunday but cashed our best ticket when top choice Dearest ran 2nd at 6/1 in the 11th race. She lost to my 4th choice and if I'm playing exactas I box the top pick with the other three listed which netted us $414 for every $2 box. Score.

For Monday I've completely handicapped Saratoga races 1-11 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Some very deep and competitive races today and after yesterday, I'm swinging away. I have two 4 Star Best Bets including one at 12/1 that I only hope we get it - but I think we will and I'll be making my largest win bet of the season. Very excited for this card, looking to finish strong as I've been cashing some good tickets for the last 10 days.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Monday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 6 - #6 CHINA RIDER - This Dave Cannizzo trained daughter of Majestic Warrior comes in off short freshening after running twice at Belmont in the spring. She stretches out to two turns today while switching to the turf. There is a 5 time turf winner in the family so this could be the perfect surface switch. I'm expecting a big race from her today helping us cash out on closing day.

The very best of luck!

No comments: