Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, November 22, 2013

Free Aqueduct Horse Pick for Friday 11/22 from Zenyatta John

OK,

After a great weekend last week, we are pressing on this weekend anticipating the incredible holiday weekend upcoming next week.

For Friday, I have only handicapped Aqueduct as both Hollywood and Churchill are off the turf for Friday and I couldn't find any other good plays in their races.

I have fully handicapped Aqueduct 6-9 with suggested Pick4's and Pick3's plus I have laid out a Pick5 from which early Pick4's and Pick3's can be formulated.

Visit www.pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Aqueduct race 8 ~ #5 Swell - this Langfuhr colt overcame two big obstacles winning his debut. First was breaking from the rail, as I don't bet any first time starters that break from the rail, their inexperience usually hinders them there. The second thing he overcame was his trainer. In my 10 plus years of following Peter Pugh, I've never seen him win with a first time starter until this colt did. He has worked well since and the well bred colt returns stretching out a furlong which should only be to his benefit. He's 8/1 on the Morning Line, may reap some rewards if he's as good as I think he might be.

The very best of luck.

No comments: