Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

RUDY!!! 2/2 to start Saturday!

Yes - I have 2 winners from 2 starters so far Saturday!!! But the real story is -

My man - Rudy Rodriguez , the New Sheriff in town!!

A super-trainer in the making is now 5/5 in the Main track meet at Aqueduct!!!

RUDY !!! RUDY!!! RUDY!!!

Aqueduct rc4 - (4 star)#6 Rocketing Returns - WON - $9.60 $3.90 & $2.80 but blew the exacta when I refused to use the favorite - and my horses ran 3 & 4 behind those two ....

But how about my man Rudy ??? Mr Rick Dutrow Jr must be a genius!! Rudy was the main exercise rider for the Dutrow barn for many years and even won his only Grade 1 on the Dutrow trained Giant Frost in the Suburban Stakes.

I really hope its all 'legit' - but good for Rudy!!

Now 2/2 today - still time to purchase the other 10 selections I have available for today!! What could you possibly be waiting for?? Email me at jackstraw@pick4win.com and I'll set you up immediately!!

No comments: