Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Derby trails availble ...

Peace & Love , Peace & Love -

Steve Haskins Derby Trails is now available to enjoy at BloodHorse online. I have a link to BloodHorse below - be sure to check it out when you done reading here - as I've said , I look forward to it every week because it is simply the best analysis of 3 yr olds racing to the Derby, hands down - period.

The only thing I disagree with inthe article, its not just Steve's opinion, but anyone who thinks a 3 yr old can train in Dubai (U.A.E) - and ship to America and win the Kentucky Derby. I can say, the odds are so much against it - it might be 3,000,000/1 ...

This year they are pointing these stakes winning 2 yr olds, previously trained by trainers with a lot more cred at bringing a colt to the Derby, but the men with all the $4 a gallon gas money bought these horses currently training in Dubai:

Midshipman - Vineyard Haven - Regal Ranson - Desert Party - Jose Adan - ....

I hope they make it to the Derby - they have NO chance and will take money and inflate the price on others. Its enough of a feat to travel halfway around the world and put in a good race-nonetheless the most grueling last quarter mile they may ever run , surrounded by 10 other staggering colts who had no chance in the first place. I have a site on Pick4Win.com -> E-Horse X , they allows two people with different horse wagering opinions to wager against each other. If you happen to like any of these colts , me meet on that site - I'll kindly take action AGAINST them.

Until next time ...

No comments: