Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Saturday 7/28

Well,

We had 2 Top Pick Winners on Friday but so far, Saratoga is living up to its unmerciful reputation for being extremely hard on handicappers.

It reminds me of my favorite Iron Mike Tyson quote "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth".

For Saturday I've completely handicapped all 11 races from Saratoga with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Off Turf Picks provided. Races 1 and 2 are already off the turf and dirt selections are listed.

Will be a fun day to play regardless as I like a few others don't and it just might be my day.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 1 - #2 HE'S THE SOUPERWON - This Mark Casse trained colt makes his debut from the rail but he has speed from the gate so I'm not expecting him to have an issue. He should break like a shot looking to take these gate to wire while the track has moisture on top and should help carry the speed prior to them harrowing it later in the day.

The very best of luck!

No comments: