Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Saturday 8/19

OK,

A great day of racing awaits as I've completely handicapped all 10 Saratoga races with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 plus Off Turf Picks & wagers suggested.

Also, I've handicapped the Cross Country PK4 which features Arrogate in the Pacific Classic.

Lastly, I think I've got a big time player at Woodbine in the Play The King turf stakes that will be well worth a long look and wager. This one has me excited and will pay $20+.

The way i see it today, I've only got a couple favorites winning so lots of races have a wide open look which could lead to heaping rewards. I'll be looking to cash some nice tickets early and late, I'm looking forward to playing. I've got a couple interesting horses on top using old school Saratoga handicapping plus my usual upsetters in the turf races providing we get at least some on the grass.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 1 - #8 SOUTHSIDE WARRIOR - With some cheap speed signed on in here, I see this Warrior's Reward colt sitting a nice stalking trip and taking over when the real running begins, holding off the pack for victory to start the day.

The very best of luck!

No comments: