Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Saturday 6/17

OK,

For Saturday I've completely handicapped all 9 races from Belmont Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Frankly, I love one today. Every time I handicap a race card I hope to find a horse like this, but it rarely occurs. It just gets me excited as all arrows, and I mean ALL arrows pointed me in this direction. I'll be more aggressive in PK5 and PK4 plays then normal trying to make sure I'm rewarded generously when this horse wins.

But there are also a few other spots where we could upset the apple cart as well, so I'll be locked and loaded from the start.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

 For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 2 - #8 CHERISE'S PRINCE - This Eskendereya gelding has found his calling after being placed on the weeds two back with the addition of blinkers. He showed big speed from an outside post running 2nd, beating 10 others home only to gas them with a powerful wire to wire romp next out. Irad can control this race from gate to wire at a solid price.

The very best of luck!

No comments: