Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Saturday 5/27

Alright,

We finally should be back on turf today at Belmont Park and I can't wait. I've completely handicapped all 10 races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

I'm excited to play today as I've identified three turf runners, one today's Best Bet and all three clearly marked, that I believe have an exceptional chance of winning - each one at a rewarding price. Two of those are in the Late PK4 and I plan on leveraging those opinions into some very rewarding returns.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or you can still grab a Weekend Pass as I will have selections right through Monday.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Belmont Park race 3 - #2 CASTAWAY - This Street Sense gelding was claimed by the new wizard in town, Robertino Diodoro. He came to NY with a barn full of runners pointed here and just keeps winning. I've had a few nice winners with him and been beaten by him as well, I do believe this barn will be a serious force in NY going forward. This runner was claimed here, waited his 30 day jail period when he can't be dropped in class, and returns five days out of jail on the drop. I fully expect the barn to move this runner forward right into the winners circle today.

The very best of luck!

No comments: