Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Sunday 4/2

OK,

Not all bad yesterday as I had 4 Top Pick Winners at Gulfstream including the Florida Derby winner Always Dreaming.

For Sunday I've completely handicapped all 11 Gulfstream races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Once again, enough turf races to keep me interested and I even listed an early PK5 today as I do like two of those races very much.

It's my last day until December handicapping Gulfstream Park. Keeneland opens on Friday and my focus will be there for the meet. I don't know if I will handicap Aqueduct on Wednesday and Thursday or just enjoy a few more days off - probably more than likely I'll wait till Friday.

Visit Pick4win.com top purchase today's selections as the million dollar Rainbow 6 will be distributed this afternoon.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 5 - #4 BLINDING - This son of Wildcat Heir was crushed after the start in his debut, still got himself into contention before weakening. He will be much stronger and fitter for today's race because of it. He also gets 1st Lasix for uber-hot barn while taking blinkers off as well. He remains sharp with two bullet works since his debut and I expect Jaramillo to bid his time and open up on them down the lane for victory.

The very best of luck.

No comments: