Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Sunday 3/18

OK,

Well, best thing to do is put yesterday behind us as Gulfstream was littered with long shots that I didn't figure. I could see they weren't the strongest races but didn't see complete chaos coming. Those 'warm peanut butter' spread players (that's what I the ticket makers who build those big money tickets frequently using at least one ALL race) may have cashed along the way, congrats if you did.

For Sunday I've completely handicapped all 13 races from Gulfstream Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Per normal at Gulfstream, probably can skip the first half of the day unless you're betting for 'action' as I'll be settling into the 2nd half of this card ready to fire. Grass races galore from the 6th on and I have two Best Bets in the Late PK5 - it could set up as a very good day. Its Sunday, last betting day of the week, I'll be swinging away.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 6 - #6 WOLF DANCE - This house horse of Stronach Stables absolutely won for fun last time as we had him that day as a Top Pick as well. He bides his time last out then simply ran around them. He's spotted perfectly again, Jose Lezcano gets the ride once again, as I see no trouble repeating that victory today.

The very best of luck!

No comments: