Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 3/18

OK,

Finished up Friday with 3 Top Pick Winners from 11 Gulfstream races but couldn't connect where we swung. Looking for a better outcome today as I've completely handicapped all 13 races from Gulfstream Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Most of today's turf races I've identified horses who fit 'my eye' at nice prices - with two as co-Best Bets. Its not the best Saturday card but I'll be wagering from the 1st to the last trying to connect somewhere using those live priced turf horses.

Also today as a Spot Play I have Oaklawn race 10 - The Rebel Stakes as it looks deep on paper with a few scenarios to play out, I think I have the winning situation nailed.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 8 - #7 CONQUEST BANDIT - This son of Scat Daddy was claimed last time by a barn that moves turf horses up and makes them better on a regular basis. Claiming a horse from Jorge Navarro is never easy but this colt showed good speed last out winning on turf for the 1st time. His only work for the Maker barn is sizzling compared to the barns normal protocol so Mr Maker may really have moved this colt forward and has him feeling his oats. I'm expecting a big effort as a co-Best Bet of the Day.

The very best of luck!


No comments: