Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Sunday 2/12

OK,

It simply wasn't my day Saturday but I kept swinging away trying to prove otherwise. After three really good Saturday's in a row, yesterday's races didn't prove the bonanza I was looking for. But as Sam reminds me, Sunday is usually when I sneak upon them and score once my emotion gets taken out and we simply bet.

We did see my Derby Dozen #2 McCraken make his seasonal debut in the Sam Davis and proved an easy winner. I tried to beat him and finished 3rd.

For Sunday I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 1-12 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Plain and simple - the first half of the card sucks for wagering purposes as its either a short field or a terrible field. I'm focusing on the 2nd half of the card for the majority of my wagers today. With four turf races in the Late PK5, then add into the sequence my two Best Bets and Best Long Shot and we could have a whole lotta fun by 6PM. Finishing the day, I looking to be live with four horses as I described this race as a Home Run Derby where any horse can win, just take your swing and hope the ball lands in the seats. I will also double down my PK5 with my long shot single in the 12th looking to cash out.

So take a nap or get on that honey-do list and come out firing once the action heats up.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 6 - #3 SLOWHAND - This gelded son of Giacomo makes his 2nd lifetime start today after lingering far behind the field in his debut only to find some run late losing to a repeat winner that day. He should go forward in fitness for his 2nd start, Rosario sticks, and Wesley Ward strikes at a 30% win rate with 2nd start maidens and there isn't much to beat here.

The very best of luck!

No comments: