Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, January 13, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Friday 1/13

OK,

I went 2/10 with Top Pick Winners at Gulfstream on Thursday but made them count. I made a nice Win wager on Quality Counts in the 5th but missed all the gimmicks so I couldn't capitalize further. But when they pay $33.60 $16.60 & $8.80 - you have to maximize your chances with a nice win bet and I did.

My other winner who I thought I was being clever about ran a great race, getting up late.

Gulfstream race 8 - #1 JULURETTE - $8.40 $3.80 $3.20 with the cold $40.20 exacta

I talk about it every race day, how I like the turf races. It really pays for itself to get my selections regardless of your handicapping ability to see who I like in those turf races. That one horse might have prevented you from making a score yesterday, the returns would have far greater than the purchase.

For Friday I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 1-10 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. As usual I'll be keying off and around the turf action looking to cash some nice running tickets. It looks like a real nice weekend at Gulfstream, grab that Weekend Pass and enjoy all the action.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream 5 - #2 CINDER - This daughter of Warrior's Reward makes her 2nd start off the layoff for Rusty Arnold so a forward step is expected as her fitness level will be almost peak. She is on a nice up-cycle as her last three races are all better than the previous. I can see her running a lifetime best effort today as she as she gets some cheap pace horse to run past late.

The very best of luck!

No comments: