Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Wednesday 1/11

OK,

We finished last week up strong with 4 more Top Pick Winners on Sunday lead by Can'tmakethisup $16.80 $5.60 & $3.60.

For today I've completely handicapped Gulfstream 1-10 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. There are a few nice turf races today in sequence from the 5th - 7th where I will be trying to make my moves. I believe I have solid, good value horses in all those legs and will be wagering back and forth in PK3's plus some Win wagers, exactas, etc.

Looking to capitalize on those turf races and run out some tickets.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 2 - #9 ARBORVILLE - This Forest Grove gelding should fire a nice effort coming back off a short freshening. The race is loaded with quality speed, I expect this gelding to sit a pocket trip behind the dueling leaders and roll home down the lane for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: