Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 12/31

OK,

A great day to play as there is some very bettable turf action all over the country today as I've completely handicapped Gulfstream 1-11, Santa Anita 4 & 8 and Tampa Bay race 8 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Santa Anita has two full fields of turf stakes where I believe I've identified two very live horses who are not the favorites plus the race at Tampa Bay is a deep turf sprint where the favorite will be vulnerable off the bench and I think I've found a big-time player at a nice price.

The Gulfstream races today are also very solid as I've found non-favorites that I'm really looking forward to playing starting in the 2nd race. The 2nd half of the card looks very ripe for prices and big ticket returns too. The Late PK5 today could easily pay over $10,000.

Its a great day to take some swings and I can't wait till the afternoon.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 10 - #1 TOP STRIKER - This 20/1 morning line selection is really in lifetime best form albeit over the jumps. This two mile extravaganza is purely gallopers race and 99% of US based horses do not excel at 16 furlongs. This possible champion jumper drops 39 lbs from his last race, has won over the flats and this course, will be absolutely dead fit for this race and will get this distance without any issue. Well worth a wager but I suspect we'll get around 6/1.

The very best of luck!

No comments: