Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, December 2, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Aqueduct Horse Pick for Friday 12/2

OK,

We slowed down slightly yesterday with only 2 Top Pick Winner from 9 Aqueduct races but we are still 8/19 with Top Picks over the last two days and feeling good as we will have some very nice turf races to wager on starting today and all through the weekend.

Tomorrow the Hollywood Derby & Matriarch are run at Del Mar and I have a history of striking a big ticket in the Hollywood Derby so I'm really looking forward to those races. They are already calling the Hollywood Derby the "best betting race of the meet".

Also, I shift my primary focus starting Saturday to Gulfstream Park as they open the Championship Meet with the Claiming Crown. Through December, I will either have races from Gulfstream or Aqueduct as my primary but the quality of the cards will determine where I'm focused by the day. The weekday cards from Gulfstream in December are retched so I might have to zig elsewhere.

For Friday, I've completely handicapped Aqueduct races 1-9 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or grab that Weekend Pass to swing away all weekend with excellent turf action.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Aqueduct race 8 - #3 ZIPPITY ZOOM - This Linda Rice trained mare by City Zip does her best running when coming off layoffs like today. She has been pointed to this late Aqueduct meet as has most of the Rice barn who is firing on all cylinders. I fully expect her to blast out of the gate under Jose Ortiz taking these wire to wire.

The very best of luck!


No comments: