Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Saturday's Free Pick4win.com Aqueduct Horse Pick for 11/12

OK,

My excellent week continued on Friday. While my Best Bet was scratched, we cashed with 4 Top Pick Winners making me 11/27 on top going into Saturday with 6 double digit winners included.

Two short priced winners early on were Dream On in the 2nd and Port More in the 4th.

Aqueduct 5th - #11 LUCKYSTRIKESELCORO - $10.60 $5.60 $4.00 with the $55 exacta & $29.80 double

Aqueduct race 9 - #6 FIFTY FIVE - $11.00 $5.60 $4.10

So I'm rolling hot into today where I've completely handicapped Aqueduct 1-9, Churchill 10th and Del Mar 8th with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Both Spot Plays today are turf races out of town with potential for good payoffs.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Aqueduct race 5 - #9 SECURITY RISK - This regally bred son of War Front and Smuggler fires her best efforts fresh like today for Shug McGaughey. She had a very indifferent ride and curious trip last time which I'm just tossing out. She has nice win around two turns at Saratoga, I expect her to stalk from the outside and draw off late.

The very best of luck!

No comments: