Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, August 19, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Friday 8/19

Well,

I put a few winners on the board yesterday as I recorded 4 Top Pick Winners from 10 Thursday races.

The next few cards looks very appetizing as I have identified more than a few spots that I think we can score. Today there are two Best Bets on the card which I've drawn up tickets using them as singles plus I'm looking to upset the apple cart with some nice $20 winners. The cards will be filled with value which I hope to identify for you. This weekend is very promising.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or grab your Weekend Pass for all the action through Sunday.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 1 - #4 GLOBAL ENTRY - This Mike Maker trained son of Flower Alley for owner Ken Ramsey makes his 2nd lifetime start after debuting in a 'live' race at Keeneland last fall. This colt clearly has talent as he's trained very forwardly all summer. Mr Ramsey is a bettor, I expect this one to take money early & often running a big effort off the bench.

The very best of luck.

No comments: