Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Sunday 6/19

Alright,

Excited to play today for the first time in weeks as I believe I've found not one, but two extremely good turf plays and can't wait to bet them. It happens less than 10 times a year that horses just jump off the page at me as 'very live longshots' and coincidentally I found two of them today both at Belmont. One is a first time starter and the other is my Best Bet of the Day.

Can't wait to play today's Belmont races as I've completely handicapped all 9 races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. I've also handicapped Canterbury races 7 & 8 as they are both turf stakes plus Woodbine race 8.  A fantastic day to close the weekend.

Also available from your Member Account are Bruno With the Works reports/rankings for Belmont, Churchill, Santa Anita, All Tracks Works Combo and My Picks/Belmont Works Combo.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase any of today's offerings and get on board with today's exciting selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 9 - #9 ALABAMA BOUND - This Proud Citizen filly returned off the layoff for new barn showing her customary speed just missing late after dueling with the winner. Speed has had the edge over the Belmont turf and I fully expect her to flaunt her speed, will be tighter making her 2nd start off the layoff, should take these on a merry chase winning wire to wire.

The very best of luck!

No comments: