Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Thursday 5/26

OK,

Starting the week a day late but thanks to last week, we are certainly not a dollar short. I provided plenty of winner s and winning tickets last week and can't wait to get started again today.

For Thursday I've completely handicapped Belmont races 1-9 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. I really like the Late Pick4 with an assortment of turf races plus my Best Bet at the 8/1 morning line.

Also available from your Member Account are Bruno With the Works workout reports/rankings for Belmont, Churchill, Santa Anita, All Tracks Works Combo and My Picks/Belmont Works Combo.

I will have Holiday selections on Monday this week as Memorial Day weekend is here.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase any of today's offerings.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 3 - #2 CZARMO - This son of Uncle Mo returns to the races as a 1st time gelding making his 2nd start after debuting in a deep key races last August in Saratoga. He also takes the biggest drop in class as he races for the first time against maiden claimers. He picks up Javier Castellano as well who has been riding most of Gary Contessa's live runners. We won't see 6/1 but I fully expect him to be first under the wire.

The very best of luck.

No comments: