Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 3/12

OK,

Big day of racing coast to coast today as I've completely handicapped Gulfstream 4-12, Santa Anita 6-12 and Tampa Bay races 8 & 11 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

The action at Gulfstream will be good as usual on Saturday's and I think I've identified some very live horses at prices that I don't think are on others radar so I'm hoping for some solid odds today.

Fantastic day at Santa Anita with stakes galore as they run their prep for the Santa Anita Derby and the card is filled with other stakes action as well. Extreme rail fell yesterday cancelling the final few races, but I think I have the right selections there too as the grass races are turf only selections.

Finally at Tampa Bay I've handicapped two very competitive races, the Florida Oaks on turf and the Tampa Bay Derby for colts. I expect to cash a few nice tickets over there too.

Also available from your Member Account are Bruno with the Works Workout Reports for Gulfstream, Santa Anita, the All Tracks Works Combo and My Picks/Gulfstream Works Combo, all at new lower prices!

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase any of today's offerings.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 9 - #3 TOMBELAINE - This graded stakes placed son of First Defence makes his 1st start in the USA while getting 1st Lasix for Chad Brown. Usually, that is plenty worth the wager right there but this colt has something special in his PP's - Gleneagles. He faced one of the Best horses in Europe the past two season in Gleneagles and was far from disgraced. He was beaten less than two lengths as a two year old and by 4 lengths as a 3 yr old. Truth be told, Gleneagles would throttle this field by 12 lengths if he was entered so that makes Tombelaine a complete standout as today's Best Bet.

The very best of luck.

No comments: