Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 2/20

OK,

A very nice day of racing sets up for us today from coast to coast and I have you covered. I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 3-12, Fair Grounds 8-11 & Santa Anita race 8 with Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers suggested. I also have the All Stakes Pick4 at Fair Grounds included.

Rough sledding yesterday as I only got 1 Top Pick Winner. I think we had some very live horses but endured more than a few rough and troubled trips with top picks. It wasn't necessarily the jocks fault as two of my horses almost got knock down to their knees and they did their best to recover but as we know, its extremely tough to overcome the trouble when hard bumps are exchanged.

For today, I've identified some races I'm looking forward to digging into. There are more than a few interesting turf races as my Best Bet of the Day goes 1st turf today. The Santa Anita race is the deep and competitive turf stake and I'm looking to cash a nice trifecta in California. The set from the Fair Grounds encompasses the All Stakes Pick4 finishing with a very competitive Risen Star stakes so that set will be fun to watch and wager on for sure.

Also available from you Member Account are Bruno With The Works workout reports for Gulfstream, Santa Anita, The All Tracks Workouts Combo and My Picks/Gulfstream Works Combo.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase any of today's offerings.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 9 - #11 COMMEND - This Bill Mott trained son of War Front out of the blue blooded mare Praise tries turf today after getting a nice prep in his debut. This mare has had two $100,000 turf winners and goes back generations to a foundation mare for legendary Rokeby Stables, Glowing Tribute. This mare had numerous G1 turf winners like Glowing Honor & Hero's Honor plus G1 Travers & KY Derby winner Sea Hero. This is a classy family and gets a nice dose of turf on top being out of War Front. I'm looking to score with this runner today.

The very best of luck.

No comments: