Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Sunday 1/24

OK,

Things didn't go my way yesterday as I had only 1 Top Pick Winner but had 9 Listed winners from 13 races. Not enough Top Pick Winners for me to have a successful wagering day, but today's card looks 100 times more inviting.

For Sunday I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 2-11 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. The later half of the card looks very inviting to me, I'll be going light early and heavy late as the turf races should provide me with value in both the win pools and the multi-race pools.

Also available from your Member Account are RacingWithBrunos Workout Reports for Gulfstream, Santa Anita, The All Track Workout Combo and My Picks/Gulfstream Works Combo.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase any of today's offerings.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 9 - #3 TAPIT TOGETHER - This Tapit filly out of champion turf mare Forever Together makes her 2nd start off the layoff after a wide and seemingly over confident trip last time out. It looked like Julian thought he had the race won the entire way around before finally setting the mare down in mid-stretch coming up short. She'll be dead fit for today's effort and stretching out to 9 furlongs should be a benefit. She looks like a strong single in the Late PK5 & PK4.

The very best of luck.

No comments: