Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Thursday 9/3

Well,

It was bombs away yesterday, thank goodness we were able to take part in it and cash out late.

I had 3 Top Pick Winners Wednesday, 6 for last 18, including a $50 bomb.

Saratoga race 4 #2 NICKMANE $3.90 $2.90 & $2.20 w/the $16.60 exacta, $34.20 trifecta and $625 superfecta.

Saratoga race 9 #4 ESCAPE TO THE MOON $50.00 $17.80 & $10.20

Saratoga race 10 #2 WINTER'S GIFT $17.60 $9.20 & $5.70 w/ the $103 exacta & $475 Cold Double

I was able to cash out late as I was trying to focus my bankroll towards the Late PK4 but got kicked. So I kept playing and made a nice Win bet on Escape to the Moon and scored in the Double as I has three horses to cash.

You have to be able to pace yourself, as I've said over and over, regardless of what happened in the last race, turn the page, and bet again.

For Thursday I have races 2-10 completely handicapped from Saratoga with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Not the crazy day I anticipated but it should be quite interesting still.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 4 - #3 SEASIDE SCHILLER - This Mike Matz trained lass makes her 2nd lifetime start while stretching out around two turns for the first time. She continues to train very sharply at her Fairhill base. She should be able to get a good stalking position and roll home under Luis Saez.

The very best of luck!

No comments: